Heyo everyone!! I want you to get to know me and what this website will be all about but I didn’t really want to write a novel. I thought this is would be the quickest way for you to get to know me without boring you.
Here are just a few of things that I feel made me who I am today … ENJOY!
- Growing up I wanted to be a fashion designer – When I was younger, I used to take my clothes and alter them to make something different and new. My mama even bought me a sewing machine and in highschool I made my own GUESS inspired outfit.
- I now live on the same street I grew up on – We didn’t plan it that way, it just happened.
- My husband and I were ‘Boyfriend/Girlfriend” when we were in elementary school – He was my longest grade-school relationship, 7 months haha
- I’m a plant killer – Until this year, any plant I have owned has died. I’ve gotten better with my green thumb and now I feel like the crazy plant lady. I also had one of my Orchids re-bloom and I told everyone as if I had adopted a new puppy. SUCCESS!!!
- I HAD MY DREAM JOB and let it go – After college, I was on the path to be a Fashion Merchandiser. It started as a part-time job and then I started helping open new stores and I was working my way up the chain. When I had my first son, I moved back home from Alberta and then didn’t have the same position for me here.
- I’m Dairy-Free… ish! I don’t drink milk at all anymore and after I visited Italy, I can’t bring myself to put cream in my coffee. Yogurt was easy to say bye to but I’m having a hard time with cheese. Workin’ on it.
- Social Media Scares me – I never know if my posting the right thing or if anyone even cares. I spend a lot of time coming up with little stories or blurbs and then sometimes delete it all and start over. I’m also back and forth about my kids being online in general. It just scares me.
- I HAVE THE BESTEST FUCKING FRIENDS – you need some bomb ass ladies to keep you going when everything else seems to be going to shit. I found my gang almost 15 years ago and they’re stuck with me now.
- I still love Disney Movies – Always have, always will. But I don’t really have a favourite… all of the classics are my favourite.
- I have a weakness for gossip magazines – I don’t know what it is about celebrity lives but I love the Juicy headlines and reading the horribly written and untrue articles.
There! That should be a good start.
Now who the F**k are you??
Leave a comment below! I’d love to get to know you too 🙂